Welcome to the What to do with Wal-Mart page. I will put up a post for the stores that Wal-mart will price match each week with the deals I believe you will be able to price match at Wal-Mart. You can add to these post and share the deals you find out there. Please post in the format you see on the post. There either are or will be links to the web pages of various coupon sites for you to quickly print the coupon you may need. If you need a zip code to find the coupon on coupons.com or redplum.com please include the zip code.
Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.
The Coupon Clippers

Monday, September 7, 2009

A new adventure

As this page develops I hope to provide users with links to the sales ads of all the stores that their local Wal-Mart will match. This will take time and I will work my way through it as I do workshops in different areas or as users request information for their area. I will post updates and useful information in the middle bar where this post appears. In the left side bar I will post information on the Wal-Marts that are located south of the Metro Saint Louis area and in the right side bar will be the areas north of the Metro Saint Louis area. I will use Highway 70 as the dividing line. I am sure that there will be coverage conflicts along that highway 70 dividing line and will work through those as I run across them. So please use my forum to post request or problems that come up with this page and I will move to correct them as quickly as possible.

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster